Sunday, September 2, 2012

Leonberger Colors

                                                            Fawn with Black Sable and Mask
 
                                                                                         
                                                            Fawn with Black Sable and Mask

Fawn with Black Sable and Mask

Red with Black Sable and Mask

Red with Black Sable and Mask

Red with Black Sable and Mask

Red with Black Sable and Mask

                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend: I've been visiting your blog and I found "great", with good data.

    I would like to share with you and your readers more interesting information about the Leonberger dog breed.

    I hope you like my space "Dogs and Cats" and leave me a comment if you fancy.

    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete